The joint rehearsals will take place in the CITYWEST CONVENTION CENTRE. This is located to the right hand side of the hotel as you face it. Parking will be available for all Córus members in the Convention Centre car park, where there is a short walk to the entrance. There will be signs directing you to the location and members of staff will be on hand to direct you also. Please make your way to the Lakes Suite on the first floor for registration and teas and coffees.
- Parking – Go straight through the first round-about and continue on towards the hotel. You will pass a Grey Information Sign with a green base with directions to various parts of the hotel complex. Take the right as indicated on the sign towards the Leisure Centre at the small round-about just after the sign.
- When you take this right, the Convention Centre is directly in front of you. There is ample parking opposite the Convention Centre and at the side of the Convention Centre
- The entrance to be used into the Convention Centre will be signposted. It will be the arched glass doors with flags on either side to the left of the main entrance to theConvention Centre. We will have one of our pop-ups beside the door as well for reference
- There will be another entrance signposted further down (to the left of the arched glass doors) for members who need to use the lifts
- There is an escalator immediately inside the doors which will bring members to the 1st floor and the Lakes Suite for registration
- Registration will commence at 9.00am in the Lakes Suits, CityWest Convention Centre. Teas & coffees will be available in the Lakes Suite from 9.00am.
- Stage place cards will be handed out at 9.30am SHARP by the class leaders.
- Singing will commence at 10.00am
- There will be a break for lunch from 12.30pm – 1.45pm. Members can bring a packed lunch which they can eat in the Lakes Suite or they can go to the restaurant or bar in the hotel to purchase food. Members are not permitted to eat their packed lunches in the hotel bar or restaurant.
- We should be finished by about 4:30pm.